"Hate to Talk About Myself"


I usually start answering memes and then don't finish them; too much like work, or Who Cares? But this one from Elspeth was fun and involves some word play:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me. Try not to repeat a song title.


Pick your band/artist: Fats Waller

Are you a male or female: The Sheik of Araby

Describe yourself: Keeping Out of Mischief Now

How do you feel about yourself: I’ve Got My Fingers Crossed

Describe where you currently live: Lounging at the Waldorf

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: I Wish that I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate

Your favorite form of transportation: Alligator Crawl

Your best friend is: My Very Good Friend the Milkman

Your favorite color is: Black and Blue

What’s the weather like: Russian Fantasy

Your favorite time of day is: Loafin’ Time

If your life were a TV show, it would be called: Blue Because of You

What life is to you: The Panic is On

What is the best advice you have to give: Squeeze Me

If you could change your name what would you change it to: Big Chief de Sota

Your favorite food is: Fat and Greasy

Thought for the Day: Ain’t Got Nobody to Grind My Coffee

How you would like to die: Pantin' in the Panther Room

Your soul's present condition: Numb Fumblin'

The faults you can bear: The Curse of an Aching Heart

Your motto: It's a Sin to Tell a Lie

2 comments:

CSECooney said...

HA!!!

I don't know if I could do that... Although I suppose it would be fun to try with Joni Mitchell...

Anonymous said...

Artist: Enya

Are you a male or female: Ebudee

Describe yourself: Wild Child

How do you feel about yourself: Fallen Embers

Describe where you currently live: Marble Halls

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Orinoco Flow

Your favorite form of transportation: Trains and Winter Rains

Your best friend is: One Toy Soldier

Your favorite color is: Stars and Midnight Blue

What’s the weather like: A Day Without Rain

Your favorite time of day is: Last Night at Midnight

If your life were a TV show, it would be called: No Holly for Miss Quinn

What life is to you: Book of Days

What is the best advice you have to give: Tempus Vernum

If you could change your name what would you change it to: Angeles

Your favorite food is: Flora's Secret

Thought for the Day: Dreams are more Precious

How you would like to die: How Can I Keep from Singing?

Your soul's present condition: Pilgrim

The faults you can bear: One by One

Your motto: My! My! Time Flies!